Daily Share Apk Download Bonus Rs.10 New Self Earning App

Daily Share Apk Download – Hello mu dear readers of referralcodeapp.com welcome back to my blog again and today i am not going to talk about all those Rummy Apps or any kind of teen patti applications but here i am going to let you know about a Self Earning App which is known as Daily Share and you are going to make money daily more than Rs.500 if you complete daily tasks and other offers in this Self Earning Apk. Teen Patti Baaz App Download, New Teen Patti 2022

Daily Share Invitation Code
Daily Share Invitation Code

Daily Share Referral Code 91754. So let us just get started with this earning app as when you register into the Daily Share apk the users will get Rs.15 as Registration bonus but for that the new users will have to complete their Signup process in a way so that the application will provide Best Earning options to you

What Is Daily Share Apk All About ?

The Daily Share Apk is a Self Earning apk where the users can make income without any people to invite and self can be from 10rs to no limit maximize daily and can also withdraw the Income direct into your bank account using Bank IMPS or by UPI ID.

The Daily Share Apk will make you earn real cash by just Sharing the articles which are available in the app and every share will give you some Rupees. There is also an option to earn money by Watching the videos and that can also be redeemed in your bank account.

Also Read

  1. Earn Easy Referral Code Get Free Paytm Cash
  2. Happy Ace Casino Apk Download ₹50 Bonus New Rummy Earning App
  3. Happy Teen Patti Apk Download, New Happy Teen Patti App
  4. Rummy Modern Apk: Download Get ₹51 New Modern Rummy App
  5. Teen Patti Baaz App Download, New Teen Patti 2022

Although you have the option to make money by Inviting friends as well as the Daily Check-In option is also there in the Daily Share Apk. We are going to talk about the App earning options in this article so don’t miss the excitment and read out the full article carefully.

Daily Share Referral Code, Invitation Code DailyShare Apk

App NameDaily Share
Signup BonusRs.15
Referral Link/CodeLink/ 91754
Referral BonusRs.68
Minimum PayoutRs.30
Payout OptionsUPI, Bank Transfer
Legit/ScamLegit
Daily Share Invite Code

Daily Share Registration Process To get Signup Bonus

  1. First of all visit the Daily Share site.
  2. Tap on the Install and Redeem Now button.
  3. Now Install and open the dailyshare app.
  4. Select your language.
  5. Click on the Get Money Quickly.
  6. Now You have Rs.0 but follow below instructions to get more.
  7. Tap on Bind Mobile Number button.
  8. Complete the Binding process.
  9. Now complete the New users Task Part1 and Part 2.
  10. Then you will receive total Rs.15 as registration bonus.

Refer and Earn Program In Daily Share App

The Referral Program of Daily Share apk is very simple because you will get Rs.68 in total from each Invitation. You will get 60rs in the dividend of two. As when your friends will cash out for the first time you will get Rs.60 and when you friends will complete new user tasks then you will receive Rs.8.

This total makes it Rs.68 and you will be able to invite as many as people you want. There is also commission earning from the Daily Share apk as you can earn 30% commission from your referrals and their referrals as well.

How To Earn 30% Cash Commission Bonus

When you Invite friends then you will earn 20% from their earning and when your friends refer someone then you will receive 10% from their referrals as well. This make total 30% commission as cash bonus.

How To Refer and Earn In Daily Share

  1. Open the Daily Share Apk.
  2. Tap on the Invite button.
  3. Now Copy your referral link.
  4. Share the link with anyone.
  5. They use your link to download.

Leave a Reply